H ave you ever looked around on a Sunday morning or in your community group and marveled at all the amazing women at our church- the warm, beautiful, hard working, creative, not to mention, brilliant ladies of this Cathedral community!
God has shown us all great favor and we want to celebrate and share this a week from Sunday.
Sunday, July 22nd, 5:30-8:30pm
Becky Johnston has offered her wonderfully comfortable and spacious home for us to gather.
71 Lenwood Blvd. downtown between Tradd and South Battery.
Women of all ages are invited to come and introduce a friend to this community of amazing women!
- Simply bring a salad to share with everyone.
- There will be grilled chicken provided
- Dress cool and casual because this party will be “Tossed” and sure to be great fun for all!
Two other things:
- You do not have to bring someone new to attend, but if someone comes to mind immediately – be bold and offer to bring them along!
- Consider giving a ride to someone less able to drive so all the dynamic women of our community can come together.