As the Cathedral seeks to fulfill their vision of Being the Heart of God for the Heart of Charleston, they are in search of a part-time Financial and Operations Administrator to bring support and organization to our stewardship of the resources the Lord has provided us. Their desire is to welcome someone into this position that desires to love and serve the Lord Jesus Christ and his church with joy and energy, and to humbly collaborate with our staff and parishioners in ministry.
Principal requirements for this position are:
• Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
• Proficiency with QuickBooks Online
• Management of the annual budget creation process in conjunction with the Dean, treasurer, and Cathedral Finance Committee
• Ongoing oversight of the budget and reporting to staff
• Liaison with Diocesan payroll staff
• Oversight of parish database and giving records
• Management of facilities and organizational operations
If you are interested in this position, please email your resume to Kelli Hample (firstname.lastname@example.org) or mail it to her at The Cathedral Church of St. Luke & St. Paul, 126 Coming Street, Charleston, SC 29464, Attn: Kelli Hample.