H ow do I get prayer…
In a hurry.
- You can send a prayer request by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate if you would like this prayer request to be added to the Parish prayer list which is shared with the whole congregation or if it is confidential.
- There is also a “grapevine” prayer chain for urgent prayer requests email@example.com.
- You can call the office and anyone on the staff will gladly pray over the phone with you.
- You can fill out a prayer card in the church and put it in the collection plate. These requests will be prayed over daily for three weeks during morning prayer and by our others in the parish and on the staff.
- Prayer teams offer intercessory prayer during most Sunday services during Communion. This prayer is confidential and open to all ages.
The Cathedral Sozo ministry is a unique inner healing and deliverance ministry in which the main aim is to get to the root of those things hindering your personal connection with the Father, Son and Holy Spirit. This prayer session is not a counseling session. A Sozo session may last 1 1/2-3 hours and is conducted by two team members. The Sozo team will sit down with you and with the help of the Holy Spirit walk you through the process of freedom and wholeness.
[Click on the following link to read an article by our Dean and Rector on the value of Sozo prayer –Inner Healing Prayer]
Appointments for personal ministry are available Monday thru Friday during the daytime and if required, at night. The sessions are conducted in the Magee Prayer Center; located on the second floor of the Parish House.
1. Fill out the application form online.
2. Once we receive the application form, an appointment is set up via phone call or email.
If you are blessed by receiving this ministry please consider a donation of $75 to the church, memo “Sozo Prayer Ministry”.